Service Catalogue - HEPA Filter Replacement
Replacement and NATA certified Testing of HEPA Filters
Camfil Airepure stock an extensive range of HEPA mini pleat HEPA filters, gasket seal HEPA filters, fluid seal or gel seal HEPA filters, high temperature HEPA filters and high velocity HEPA filters.
Our HEPA filters are manufactured from the highest quality of materials under strict quality control conditions, and are certified to ensure performance under the most critical of conditions for performance and leak-free operation.
Each Airepure HEPA filter is individually tested and rated at E11, H14 or U15 to EN 1822:2009.
Not only can we supply you with new HEPA filters, we can also come out onsite to change over and replace HEPA filters within your existing installations, and perform HEPA filter integrity testing meet Australian Standards.
Camfil Airepure HEPA filter replacement services cater to a variety of industries:
- Hospital cleanrooms, including isolation rooms, operating theatres, sterile stores and laboratories
- Pharmacy cleanrooms, as well as aseptic and cytotoxic areas
- Manufacturing cleanrooms, within food processing, dairy, beverage and semi-conductor industries
- Laminar airflow systems, such as pass boxes and pass through hatches, air showers and custom systems
- Exhaust filtration containment systems, including BIBO (bag-in/bag-out) housings, inline HEPA housings and terminal HEPA housing systems.
Refer to NATA Testing services.
What Happens During a Typical HEPA Filter Replacement?
- Existing housing screens / fascia’s are opened or removed to reveal the HEPA filter.
- The existing HEPA filter is carefully removed to ensure the mounting system is not disturbed.
- For gel seal HEPA housings, the knife edge is cleaned thoroughly ready for installation of the new HEPA filter.
- For gasket seal HEPA housings, the gasket seal face is cleaned thoroughly ready for installation of the new HEPA filter.
- The new HEPA filter is installed firmly, but not overtightened, allowing adjustments to be made after testing is required.
- Relevant NATA accredited testing is performed, which may include HEPA filter integrity testing, air change rates and room pressure.
- Any adjustments to the HEPA filter frame is made to ensure the installation meets Australian Standards.
- At the conclusion of our comprehensive testing, you will receive a detailed analysis report and a NATA endorsed Certificate of Compliance to verify HEPA filter integrity and any other relevant matters as per Australian Standard specifications.
- Used HEPA filters are typically boxed and sealed upon completion of the filter replacement job and returned to Airepure for ethical disposal. Specialist disposal services may be required for HEPA filters that have been used in conjunction with biological or containment applications.
Contact Camfil Airepure to arrange replacement and NATA testing of your HEPA filters today.
Camfil Airepure certified on-site technicians can replace gel seal or gasket seal HEPA filters.
Camfil Airepure’s certified on-site technicians can replace HEPA filters within your existing pharmaceutical cleanroom.
Camfil Airepure’s certified on-site technicians can replace HEPA filters within your existing manufacturing cleanroom.
Camfil Airepure’s certified on-site technicians can replace HEPA filters within your existing laminar air.
Camfil Airepure’s certified on-site technicians can service your existing exhaust filtration containment systems, through.