TERMINAL GSM MODULE
Gasket Seal Ducted Terminal HEPA / ULPA Module
Terminal GSM HEPA Module
The GSM (Gasket Seal Module) Terminal HEPA Filter Module is ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnology facilities, or for any other environment requiring clean-room level air filtration.
The GSM HEPA filter Module has been designed to allow the HEPA filter to be replaced and retested without disturbing seal between the module housing and the sterile space below.
- Galvanised housing powder-coated white on the inside.
- Gasket seal design offers superior protection against bypass leakage.
- Laboratory grade powder-coated white surround and perforated screen fascia.
- 40mm “Turned-up” surround edge provides effective sealing against varying ceiling types.
- Includes a capped port for measuring HEPA filter pressure drop, and sampling of the upstream aerosol concentration required for onsite HEPA filter scan testing.
- 149mm Deep AireCell HEPA filter rated H14 to EN 1822:2009, and manufactured to meet the strict requirements of AS4260.1997.
- 304 Grade stainless steel surround and perforated screen fascia.
- 149mm Deep AireCell ULPA filter rated U15 to EN 1822:2009
- 70mm Deep AirePanel HEPA filter rated H14 to EN 1822:2009 (For Low Profile applications)
- 292mm Deep Airecell HEPA filter rated H14 to EN 1822:2009 (For High Capacity applications)
- Top, side or end spigots available on request.
The information provided in this brochure is accurate at the time of printing to the best of Airepure Australia’ knowledge, however, it should not be relied upon. Circumstances differ with every installation and location therefore suitability of all Airepure products should be confirmed with a qualified Airepure Technical Representative. ©Airepure Australia 2015