Airepure sets the standard in Australia for commercial air filtration, and odour control systems. From fast-food outlets or restaurants needing commercial kitchen exhaust solutions that capture grease and smoke particulates and eliminate cooking smells, to public venues or workplaces seeking safe indoor air quality, we are intimately familiar with the relevant AS Standards for any application and can help you meet local council regulations for air and noise quality. We keep ample stocks of all commercial HVAC, activated carbon and HEPA air filters and accessories, readily to hand in all major Australian cities.
Airepure’s range of filters and air filtration solutions covers:
• Commercial air-conditioning and HVAC filtration systems,
• Odour control systems,
• Activated carbon filters for VOC removal,
• Emergency diesel exhaust solutions,
• Commercial kitchen exhaust filter solutions.
Our consumables and accessories include readily available stocks of:
• Washable and/or disposable panel filters,
• Deep bed and multi-pocket bag filters,
• Cardboard and metal framed V-form pleated filters,
• Rigid mini-pleat filters,
• Activated or bonded carbon filters,
• HEPA filters,
• Air filter holding frames and filter clips.
Our team of air filtration experts is at your service to advise you on the most effective way to meet your air quality needs.
ISO 9001:2008 accreditation
Our ISO 9001:2008 accreditation means two things to our customers. Firstly, it means we operate a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 for the supply of air and gas phase filtration products. These include odour, dust and chemical control, bio-medical and hazardous containment housings and systems, and filter maintenance. But more than that, it’s also evidence that you can depend on Airepure for the skills and expertise needed to meet the toughest air filtration challenges. You can read about some of our impressive history of successful past projects at our blog.