With air quality standards becoming ever more onerous, industrial processes that produce toxic airborne emissions need the very best in gaseous filtration. It’s tough keeping up with the latest legislation, let alone knowing the details of the technology required to comply with it.
Airepure specialise in air quality control, with engineers who have a thorough grounding in activated carbon filtration and chemical media gas phase filters. We can specify and supply precisely the gaseous filtration equipment and carbon media you need to comply with mandatory standards.
Our readily stocked activated carbon filter range includes:
• AirePleat-CC self-supporting cardboard pleated panel filter packed with activated carbon filter media for light odour control such as commercial garbage or refuse rooms.
• AireFlow-CC rigid V-bank style mini pleat filter packed with activated carbon filter media for heavy odour control such as industrial or food processing plants and loading docks.
• Disposable bonded activated carbon filter panels for existing filter housings. Bonded chemical media panels for specialised odour applications are also available.
Airepure Australia has been the trusted provider of quality gaseous filtration systems in Australia for over 20 years. We have local and experienced technical support personnel available nationally. Our in-house engineering, estimation and technical service departments will support you – from system design to installation, as well as after sales service and ongoing maintenance of your custom engineered gaseous filtration system.
Camfil Airepure provide solutions for all kinds of toxic, corrosive, odourous and hazardous gas. Our product range includes:
• Chemical media air cleaning pellets and chemical filters for the adsorption of toxic, corrosive, odourous and hazardous gases.
• Self-contained air purification and air cleaning systems for areas where high contaminant gas levels are present; including corrosive air units for pulp and paper mills, positive pressure units for electronic control rooms, deep bed scrubbers for chemical plants, drum scrubbers for wastewater treatment plants.
• Atmospheric corrosion monitors for the accurate measurement of corrosion, temperature and relative humidity in electronic control rooms, data centres and specialty applications such as museum archives and steel or metal smelter facilities.
Whatever your gaseous filtration needs, your Camfil Airepure representative will be happy to advise you on the most efficient way of meeting them.