29 October 2019
ABSANZ Conference 2019
Airepure will present and exhibit at the 9th Annual ABSANZ Bio-safety and Bio-containment Conference to be held at the Crown Conference Centre, Melbourne between Monday 28th October to Friday 1st November 2019.
Come and visit Airepure at Booth 20, where we will showcase our extensive range of particulate and gaseous filtration products and NATA accredited on-site testing services for bio-containment facilities.
Join us at 10:50am on Thursday 31st October to see our “Practical methodology for the testing of HEPA filters in the field” demonstration.
Presented by Kristian Kirwin (National Engineering Manager) and NATA accredited onsite testing technicians Justin Rowe and Nick Ristevski, we will demonstrate the following:
- Supply HEPA terminal module testing (incl. access, introduction of test aerosol, mixing and access considerations)
- Exhaust HEPA terminal module, low level testing (incl. access, loss of exhaust suction, introduction of test aerosol, mixing, access considerations)
- Inline HEPA housing testing, using a Bag in-Bag-out (BIBO) Housing with a remote scan system (incl. access, test methodology, direct scanning, use of safety bags, remote scan systems)
- Demonstration of Bag in Bag out change-out procedure for Pre and HEPA filters.
ABSANZ 2019 Conference themes will include:
- Lab acquired infections to include new diseases
- Targeted pathogen risk
- Training, governance and maintenance of training
- Biocontainment – including large animals (waste and decontamination)
- Macrobiological hazards
- Software updates: How we govern and maintain biosafety (to include training methods for onboarding new staff)
- Plants: import/export issues, facilities and containment, field trials
- Compliance and regulation changes
- New facilities/design trends