21 January 2021
Camfil ProSafe Filters for Food Process Industries
Camfil’s ProSafe range of filters are designed specifically for process safety and will help your food or pharmaceutical process facility comply with stringent industry demands on safety, traceability and control.
Conforming to BRCGS global standards for food safety, Camfil’s ProSafe filter range is manufactured with materials that comply with European Food Contact Regulation (EC) No 1935:2004, are free of toxic chemicals Bisphenol A, Phthalates and Formaldehyde and resistant to cleanroom decontamination and cleaning procedures (including Hydrogen Peroxide and other commonly used agents).
All filters within Camfil’s ProSafe range are manufactured from the highest quality of materials under strict quality control conditions, and are fully compliant with the ISO 846:2019 anti-microbial growth standard and the VDI 6022 hygiene in HVAC systems standard.
The Camfil ProSafe range of filters include:
- M-Pleat & EcoPleat ProSafe pleated panel filters used for HVAC systems.
- Hi-Cap ProSafe synthtic fibre, multipocket filters used as pre filtration for cleanrooms.
- Hi-Flo ProSafe glass fibre, multi-pocket filters with high efficiency, used for HVAC systems and pre filtration for cleanrooms. Optimised pocket design for best energy efficient air distribution. A+ Energy Rating in F7 efficiency according to Eurovent RS 4/C/001-2015.
- Opakfil ProSafe ES V-bank style mini-pleat filters are specially produced to fulfill the strict safety requirements for pre filtration of air for cleanrooms in the most energy efficient way. Energy Rating in F7/F8/F9 efficiencies according to Eurovent RS 4/C/001-2015.
- Absolute V ProSafe V-bank style compact HEPA filters with high reliability to meet the demanding environments of the food and beverage and life science industries.
- Megalam ProSafe HEPA mini-pleat panel filters with gel or PU gaskets provide superior protection within terminal housings, cleanroom ceilings or laminar airflow benches.
- CC 6000 ProSafe mobile air cleaner with HEPA filtration for effective and hygienic air recirculation within product distribution and storage areas.
All HEPA classified ProSafe Filters are thoroughly tested and individually certified to ensure high performance under the most critical of conditions for leak-free operation.
Features of the Camfil Pro-Safe range:
- Designed specifically for food and pharmaceutical process safety
- Manufactured with materials that comply with European Food Contact Regulation (EC) No 1935:2004
- Free from harmful chemicals Bisphenol A, Pthalates and Formaldehyde
- Tested resistance to cleanroom decontamination and cleaning procedures (including Hydrogen Peroxide and other commonly used agents)
- Fully compliant with the ISO 846:2019 anti-microbial growth standard and the VDI 6022 hygiene in HVAC systems standard
- Individually packaged in a hygienic bag
- Hi-Flo ProSafe F7 and Opakfil Prosafe ES F7/F8/F9 models are certified with an A+ Energy Rating according to Eurovent RS 4/C/001-2015.
For more information, go to https://www.camfil.com/en-au/insights/food-and-beverage/camfil-prosafe