Pleated Filter Inserts
Airepure Service Pleats are replaceable pleated filter inserts with a metal backing designed to fit reusable universal “U” channel holding frames.
Service Pleat filters are suitable for variable air volume systems. Operating face velocity ranges are from 0 to 2.54 m/sec face velocity and can be used in most heating, air conditioning, or ventilating systems.
Service Pleats are available in nominal 50mm and 100mm depths, are rated as a high MERV 8 per ASHRAE 52.2-99. Service Pleats are suitable as a primary filter to meet AS 1668. They may be used as pre-filters to extend the life of AirePak, PurePak, PureCell and AireFlow-V filters in these framing systems.
- 100% Continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibres coupled with proprietary electrostatic treating technology
- Continuous fibres to prevent fibre shredding
- Media maximising V-Pleat design
- Expanded metal grid prevents media flutter while in operation
- MERV 8/9 (G4/F5) Rating as per ASHRAE 52.2
- Available in all the standard sizes
The information provided in this brochure is accurate at the time of printing to the best of Airepure Australia' knowledge, however, it should not be relied upon. Circumstances differ with every installation and location therefore suitability of all Airepure products should be confirmed with a qualified Airepure Technical Representative. ©Airepure Australia 2012