Modern hospital and healthcare facilities demand modern air filtration solutions. Meeting the critical standards required of operating theatres, PC3 / PC4 level biocontainment laboratories and cleanroom environments is a task for an experienced specialist in HEPA filtration systems and airborne isolation and containment technologies.
Airepure has been specialising in creating and maintaining air filtration regimes for medical environments and laboratory exhaust systems since 1998. The depth of our air filter industry experience and our unrivalled stocks of filtration consumables enable us to design air filtration systems that meet the most exacting specifications and, once they are commissioned, to keep them functioning continuously.
Airepure’s in-house engineering, estimation and service departments ensure we can support and service your requirements from system design to installation, as well as after sales service and maintenance. Airepure’s NATA accreditation means that your patients and staff enjoy a further level of protection.
Airepure has office, warehouse and technical support facilities in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, with agents in Townsville and Hobart. We offer a range of products, services and consulting expertise that can assist with your compliance to:
• Australian Council on Healthcare Standards
• DHS Victoria Guidelines (and equivalent for Queensland, Western Australia and New South Wales)
• ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Requirements
• AS/NZS 2243.3:2010
• AS/NZS 2243.8:2014
Each of these standards specify a variety of parameters e.g. rate of total air exchange, rate of flow per human occupant, pressure ratios and gradients for given operational states. Our experts will help you cut through the fog of regulation and focus on what you need to do to keep your operation up to standard.
Products and services we supply include:
• Focus (UCV) Ultra Clean Ventilation Systems for operating theatres
• Airborne and biological containment and isolation technologies
• Laboratory fume extraction systems
• Custom air showers, pass through boxes and hatches
• Custom laminar air flow units
• NATA on-site testing and certification services (Airepure Australia Accreditation No. 19257)
• Gasket and gel seal HEPA/ULPA filters, housings and frames
• General HVAC filters, including panels, pleats, V-forms, multi-pockets, bags.